Sunday 8 May 2011

Tatty Teddy =D

I got this gorgeous Tatty Teddy stamp free from this months issue to Docrafts magazine and couldn't wait to ink it up!

The spotty paper is from Craftworkcards, dark blue paper and ribbon from The Works, the flowers are from Simply Yours and the sentiment is from my stash. It's a friend's birthday in a few weeks so she will be getting this card... Hope she likes it!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad- Spots and dots
Sunday sketch and stamp- Sketch

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Bye for now =)
Hayley x

3 comments:

  1. Awww How Cute! Great layout too!
    Thank you for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge at The Crafty Pad!
    Good Luck,
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    thank you so much for your comments about my sons film. I haven't seen the film you mentioned. He did design and print the DVD cover himself. I will be letting him see all the feedback any one gives so thank you once again. I bet you never thought you would be doing this in blogland!

    By the way Love your Tatty Ted card. I had this stamp too with the mag. Have you seen the lovely papers that go with it too? They are gorgeous
    hugs sarah.
    P.s. please enter my blogaversary candy if you haven't already
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very gorgeous! I love the teddy and those spots are just fab! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad!

    ReplyDelete