Thursday 5 May 2011

Practising with promarkers and a card for charity

I finally got my first Promarkers yesterday and I think I'm in love! It's so much easier than using colouring pencils. When I bought the Promarkers I also bought a copy of Docrafts Creativity magazine which features the Craft for Life appeal in aid of Cancer Research UK. The idea is you make an A6 card of any design, donate it to a Cancer Research UK shop and they sell it on. I think it's a great idea, so heres my contribution:

A peek at the inside
The stamp and sentiment are Fizzy Moon, flowers from Simply Crafts and the leaf on the inside is paper from my stash. I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Divas by design- Anything goes
My time to craft- Red and white
Paper take weekly- Anything goes

Bye for now!
Hayley x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and for such a worthy charity! Love all the little flowers. Thanks for joining in the Divas By Design Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Hayley thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is just perfect for our Red and White challenge at My Time To Craft - thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete