Tuesday 9 August 2011

An update

Hi everyone! Unfortunately this isn't the post saying that my room is now finished and I can get back to crafting. I wish. About three weeks on from my last post I have painted my room and got a new mattress, so everything is ready for my new wardrobes... Unforunately the delivery men damaged my wardrobes when they brought them so they have had to go back and I have to wait 3 weeks for new ones! Grrr

Anyway hopefully service will resume as usual soon. I bought a Bigshot diecutter which I love and have been messing around with it for the last few days but I can't wait to unpack all my and start cardmaking properly again =) Hopefully it won't be too long.

It's scary times in England at the moment as I'm sure everyone is aware, unless you live in a media free bubble! I don't live in London or any of the affected areas but with riots spreading through the country I might not be able to say that in the next few days. Why people would smash up their own town is beyond me, they are scum and I hope they are dealt with quickly. I hope everyone in the blog world is safe and has not been affected.

Hopefully next time I post there will be better news.

Take Care
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment