Thursday 14 July 2011

I might be missing for a while

My room is getting redecorated over the next couple of weeks so I've to pack all of my belongings into boxes. I can't wait for my room to get finished because it desperately needs updating (when I was 14 painting the walls bright purple and getting liliac fabric covered wardrobes seemed like a GREAT idea but now 6 years later it doesnt feel so great!) Plus I really need shelves and more storage space since I unleashed my crafty side and collected a ton of papers, stamps, promarkers and embellishments.

So the good news is soon I'll be way more organised and won't feel embarressed about my room anymore but the bad news is my craft stash is at the bottom of a large stack of storage boxes, so no more cardmaking until I'm sorted... gulp.

I won't be posting new projects for a while but I will return =) and until then I'm just gonna lurk around the blogsphere until I can start crafting again.

Until then.
Hayley x

1 comment: