Monday 22 August 2011

First attempt at an easel card

It's been a long time since I posted a project on here, mainly because my room is still not sorted. I am never ordering furniture through that well known catalogue based store that begins with an A ever again. Its been 3 weeks since the delivery men stood the boxes with my wardrobes/desk/drawers in a puddle, therefore water damaging them and I still don't know when the replacements are coming. Ridiculous.

But never mind, I'm using the dining room table as my craft area at the moment, to my mams horror (shes a clean freak and does not appreciate my clutter). So my mam asked me to make her a 50th birthday card for someone at work and I took it as an opportunity to have a go at making an easel card. I'm pleased with it for a 1st attempt, sorry in advance for the picture.


Everything I used was from my stash and I can't really remember where I got it all from. I attached the net flower with my glue gun and the scalloped square is cut with a nesting die used with my Big Shot (yes I finally got a diecutter and I love it!)

My mam is impressed so I'm happy =D. Hopefully next time I post I'll have my furniture!

Hugs,
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment