Monday 13 June 2011

Charisma Cardz challenge- How old?

Hi everyone! This week I made my first "commission" for my cousins 18th Birthday card from my grandparents. I was stumped for a while, boys cards are so hard, but then I looked through my stash and found the perfect thing! Can you tell what it is?
Its a star shaped weight from a helium balloon! My mam got a balloon for her 50th Birthday and I kept the weight after the balloon went down. I added stick on numbers and sewed the star onto my card.
Sorry for the shine on the photo. I would like to enter this card for the Charisma Cardz challenge- How old?  Bye for now =) x

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the huge star. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Love the "balloonstar".
    Thanks for playing with us at Charisma this week.
    Hugs Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, just to let you know that you won my blog candy on the Polkadoodles blog hop. If you can email me (address in my profile) I will get your candy sent out to you.
    Colette xx - digiredoodah

    ReplyDelete