Monday 30 January 2012

Charisma cards challenge

Happy Monday everyone! Or not... it looks very grey and dreary over here. But nevermind, I finished clearing my craft corner last night so I could get to work this morning. It is 5 days and counting until my next craft fair so I'm trying to get organised.

Today I used the Docrafts pink Capsule Collection papers for the first time and I absolutely love them! They were just perfect for this card.


Don't know if you can see it but underneath the teddy it says "Its a girl". I would like to enter this card for the Charisma cards challenge which is, pretty in pink!

Thanks for dropping by!
Hayley x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of pink for a sweet little baby card! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I know it has been nearly 6 months but in January you entered a website naming comp in my blog and two of you combined helped me to come up with the name
    www.indigo-stitched-designs.com
    I used both if your ideas together. Could you get in touch so that I can send a small prize as promised. It has taken a while to get things off the round.
    I am going to put a post about it on my blog.

    Many thanks
    Indigo Blue

    ReplyDelete