Thursday 8 December 2011

My first craft fair

I attended my first craft fair on Sunday and I loved it! It was great to meet other crafters and get experience at selling my crafts. Ok so getting there could have gone smoother, it was hailing and a windscreen wiper fell off my car... not the best start. Once I got there everything was fine, I made enough money to cover the cost of the table and a bit extra. Overall I really enjoyed it. In the rush of getting everything packed and in the car I forgot to take my camera to get a pic of my table. Oh well.

Another good thing that came out of the fair was I was inspired to finally make a facebook page! Heres the link, let me know what you think =)

Im taking a break from making new cards for the next few days and I'll start fresh next week. Hopefully by then I'll know if I've been successful in applying to be on the Crafty Cardmakers DT, it was extended until the weekend. Ooo the suspense lol!

Thanks for dropping bye!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment