Tuesday 18 October 2011

Back to normality

Hi everyone! Yikes two weeks since my last post! Sorry for the absence but for a few days work caught up with me and then I've spent the last week in bed with tonscilitus so bad I could barely talk and had to eat nothing but soup and icecream. I'm still on the antibiotics and not feeling 100% but I have vowed to start crafting again now I'm feeling a little better. After all Christmas is getting steadily closer and I have a lot of Christmas cards to make! I've also signed up for a Christmas craft fair on the 4th December so I need to get my bum in gear!

I also need to (belatedly) thank everyone who commented on my entry for the DT call at Crafty Cardmakers. Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky chosen ones but I genuinely had fun applying and it was great to see all the lovely comments from people wishing me luck. Thanks to the very talented people from Crafty Cardmakers for the opportunity!

So back to crafting tomorrow (yay!) and hopefully I'll have a new project to post on here very soon! Now I must go to sleep as it's waaay after midnight and I still haven't managed to drift off, hence the quick update lol.

Bye for now!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment