Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wizard Easel card- Cute card Thursday challenge

Hi everyone, hope you are all well! Its been manic the last few days and I have a bit of breathing space this morning before a particularly busy afternoon so I decided to upload this easel card I made a few days ago.







I used my star embossing folder to create the background for the wizard and the sentiment is from a large pack I bought from a craft show. I decided to keep it simple so that the easel card didn't look crowded and I think it paid off.

I would like to enter this card in the Cute card Thursday challenge which this week is- anything goes!

Thanks for dropping by!
Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Hayley, love that wizard!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete