Sunday 6 February 2011

Me-made-March: My pledge

I am really excited right now because I've just signed up on Zoe's blog for Me-made-March! So without any further ado heres my pledge:
'I, Hayley from http://gohandmade.blogspot.com/ sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear one handmade piece of clothing or accessory each day for the duration of March 2011'

Woohoo! This is the motivation I need to get some serious sewing done by March as at the moment I only have one belt and one skirt that I have made myself and I need to make a slip for the skirt before I dare wear it in public as I realised too late that the material is kinda, well, thin. Oh well, live and learn. So right now the plan is to finish New Look 6789, which unfortunately I'm still having trouble with the instructions but I'm slowly getting with help from the mother. Then I'm going to make some more skirts using New Look 6004 and have a go at making some long T-shirt dresses that I can wear with leggings. I'll have to make another one of Tilly's belts too, as I love the black one I made. Maybe I'll make it in navy blue or postbox red, ooo the possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. i woudl love to join the MMM challenge, but am not sure whether I can keep up. I am very impressed. however, about everyone who pledged! Good luck, looking forward to your reports on it!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete